This summer we will be offering the popular group workshops.
Each month is a different set of topics and the student can choose one or more subjects.
The Summer Schedule
For the month of June beginning the week of June 4:
Tuesdays on June 7,14, 21 and 28: Museums
Wednesdays on June 8, 15, 22 and 29: An Airport
Thursdays on June 9, 16, 23 and 30: Castles
For the month of July beginning the week of July 2:
Tuesdays on July 11, 18, 24 and August 1: Contemporary Design and Architecture
Wednesdays on July 5, 12, 19 and 26: Interior Design
Thursdays on July 6, 13, 20 and 27: Amusement Parks
For the month of August beginning the week of August 1:
Tuesdays on August 1, 8, 15 and 22: Bridges
Wednesdays on August 2, 9, 16 and 23: Hotels
Thursdays on August 3, 10, 17 and 24: Portfolio and Careers in Architecture
The computer classes will be held on Saturdays in 1 1/2 hour segments for four consecutive weeks.
Dates to be determined.
The time of the group classes is as follows:
9:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
11:00 AM Central Daylight Time
12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
17.00 Western European Daylight Savings Time
The fee is $155 USD or the equivalent in all other currencies.
Payments can be made from any country by either Remitly or Western Union. In the US the fee can be paid by Remitly or Western Union as well as Google Pay.
The materials needed for the workshops are:
- Drawing paper. This can be newsprint, copy paper or other paper that is easy to obtain.
- Pencil and eraser
Material that is nice to have but not necessary:
- Color pencils and markers.
Materials for a model if the student chooses to create one:
- Clear tape
- Cardboard or poster board
Other model material suggestions:
- String and wire
- Modeling clay
- Bamboo skewers
- Fabric scraps
- Color paper
- Empty paper towel and toilet paper
- Any other materials that you come across that can be used for a model from paper egg crates to pieces of screen, fabric or clear plastic. (Parents: As we work on the models, the students will look for items around the house that can be used. This does not need to be a big expense. It’s best for students to think about what can be creatively used or re-used.)
For additional information or questions, please send an email to Arc101ForKids@proton.me